The 2020 USASA National Championships will take place March 27th - April 8th, 2019 at Copper Mountain, CO.
Nationals Championship Invitations
USASA Regional Series Champion & Pre-Qualified invitations will be available for acceptance on Wednesday March 11th, 2020 via the National Rankings page. On March 14th we will begin to invite the second round of invitations and continue until quotas are met.
March 27th, 2020 thru April 2th, 2020 (1 day of training, 5 days of competition)
- Early Bird Registration, Friday, March 27th, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday March 28th, 2020 - 6:30 am - 4:00 pm
- March 29th thru April 8th, 2020 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Practice and Opening Ceremonies, Saturday, March 28th, 2020
- Competition, Sunday, March 29th thru Thursday, April 2nd, 2020
April 4th, 2020 thru April 8th, 2020 ( 1 day of training, 4 days of competition)
- Practice and Opening Ceremonies, Saturday, April 4th, 2020
- Competition, Sunday, April 5th thru Wednesday, April 8th, 2020
FIS Competitions at the National Championship:
- All Open Class competitions at the 2020 USASA National Championships are FIS competitions.
- Athletes must be FIS age eligible to participate.
- If an athlete qualifies for National Championships in Open Class and is not age FIS eligible, the athlete will forfeit their National Championships invitation.
- Athletes may compete regionally in Open Class without a FIS license as regional Open Class competitions are not FIS sanctioned.
- All competitors MUST have a USASA & FIS Freestyle or Snowboard Competitors License to compete at National Championships in Open Class. Domestic competitors are required to have a USASA, US Ski & Snowboard and a FIS license.
- Quota per nation is set by the FIS guidelines at 5 per nation, however it is at the discretion of the organizer to accept additional athletes above the basic quota. USASA may accept additional entries per nation.
- Qualification for the events will be through USASA Open Class qualification criteria. See 102.04, 103.05, 103.08
International Age Class Quotas at the National Championship:
- There are NO International Quota spots available for USASA age class divisions at the National Championships.
- All age class competitors must qualify for an invitation to the National Championship via their Age Class National Rankings in that discipline.
Discount Lift Tickets
- Friends and family vouchers for discounted lift tickets will begin to be distributed at Early Bird Registration on Friday March 27th, 2020 and redeemable at Copper Mountian Guest Services beginning Saturday March 28th, 2020. There are no discounted tickets available to USASA competitors before this time.
2020 Discount Codes: